FAQ Category: Dependant's Pass

Corporate Secretarial. Accountancy. Tax. Corporate Legal Advisory. Management Consultancy. Business Support Services.

Who is eligible to apply for Dependant’s Pass?

The DP visa is available for spouse and unmarried children below 21 years age (including legally adopted) of work pass holders (i.e. Employment Pass, EntrePass, PEP, or S pass holders who are earning at least $4,000 a month). Whilst the DP visa is not available to the Fiancée of a work pass holder, the Fiancée…
Read more

Can children on Dependant’s Pass attend local public school in Singapore?

Yes, a child on a Dependant’s Pass can enroll into a local Singapore school. However, admission is subject to availability of vacancy in the local school. As a result, it’s usually not easy for DP holders to get enrolled into the top local schools

Can the spouse on a Dependant’s Pass work in Singapore?

If you are on a Dependant’s Pass (DP) and you have secured a job in Singapore, your prospective employer will need to apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC). There are no minimum salary requirements, but do note that the approval is subject to the discretion of the authorities. You can only start work after…
Read more

For how long is the Dependant’s Pass valid?

The expiry of Dependant’s Pass is pegged to the sponsoring Employment Pass.