HCCS IS SINGAPORE’S ONLY CORPORATE SECRETARIAL FIRM FOUNDED BY A LAWYER & CHARTERED SECRETARY
HC Consultancy Pte Ltd (HCCS) is a leading full-service corporate secretarial firm based in Singapore. It is also a part of the MC Group of Companies, one of Singapore’s top four corporate secretarial firms.
HCCS was established in 2008 by Helen Campos, who brings with her over 20 years of experience as a trusted lawyer and chartered secretary in leading organisations such as Deloitte, KhattarWong, Rodyk & Davidson and the Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship Fund.
She is also currently a Board Director of the Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SICCI), one of the country’s most respected business organisations.
HCCS IS A VALUE-ADDED CORPSEC FIRM
HCCS provides a full suite of corporate secretarial services including:
- Singapore company registration
- Singapore work visas
- Tax and accounting
- Offshore incorporation
On top of that, we offer the following value-added services in-house:
- Letters of agreements (LOAs) including shareholders’, joint venture and corporate agreements
- Employee Share Options Scheme (ESOS) agreements
- Employment contracts
- XBRL filing
- Tax advisory
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Chairing of meetings
- Registration of IPCs (Institutions of a Public Character)
BIG 4 EXPERTISE AT BOUTIQUE RATES
Best of all, we offer our services at very competitive rates. What you get is a dedicated team that is committed to excellence and is ready to listen to your concerns.
It is our mission, and pleasure, to assist you through all stages of your business lifecycle.
Our list of happy clients include:
- ACCA Singapore (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Operation Smile Singapore
- St. Gabriel’s Foundation – Boy’s Town
- Canossaville Children’s Home
- Singapore Taxi Academy
- The Kopitiam Group
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Singapore Maritime Foundation